Sunday 19 May 2013

TPPP

May 13, 2013 (Monday) This is the day where we will present our TPPP but Mr. Fearnehough has an important appointment so he gave us an assignment about BRECHT and annotate it and get some important information to describe "Mother Courage".

May 15, 2013 (Wednesday) This is it! We present our TPPP for the end of the year, where i am the last person to present, i am really nervous and i don't know if i can finish it until 19-20 mins. When i am presenting i just want to visualize that i'm just practicing and their is no people around me. My TPPP is about everything that we do as an Theater student from the start of the year and refer it to me as an IB theater student and talk about our Commedia Play, about what we do in our play and what I've learn from it. I'm really nervous i didn't use my script and just talk that what my mind wants to say and i look at the time its only 10 mins and i am done explaining the images and i was like i don't know what to say and something came out on my mind that i can say about what i felt in the 1 year course as being a Theater Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment