Sunday 26 May 2013


Wednesday 22nd of May:
Today we were given feedback on our TPPP's and i realized that there was a lot of things that were picked up that some of us did, whilst i watched and did my own TPPP i thought we were all pretty good and did what was told but in fact we didn't, there was a long list of things we did wrong or shouldn't do during the presentation. I think that it's normal that we did quite a bit of things wrong but i think as a whole we did every  good. The long list has made me realize that we need to work more on following the grade boundaries, although we thought we all did well and had some good points in our presentations would have to be worked on or changed. It would of been helpful if we were provided with a list of positive things we did during our presentations and we could use this to make our presentations better in the future.

Tuesday 23rd of May:  
Today we talked about our PPP's and what should be included during the process and how it should look like at the end as an end product. I'm actually really interested to do this because although i'm not a very arty person I've never really done a project like this before and i am intrigued to see how my own ideas will develop and how i will show my idea throughout the whole process.
After this we started on our grid map for Mother Courage Set Design - at the moment i'm not quite sure what to think about this because as i just said i'm not good at art but i am willing to try and put all my effort in to make something that looks ok ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment